Home inspections are a smart first step when purchasing a home. A home inspector is able to find safety concerns, as well as defects which are not always visible to a homebuyer.
More Than Just Home Inspections
Peace of mind is possibly the most valuable service we provide. Our professional home inspectors layout the facts. This allows you to make informed decisions. Buying a home is often the largest investment most people will ever make. Knowledge leads to better quality investments. Safehome Inspections provide better quality knowledge ergo better quality investments. You can do the math.
1. InterNACHI certified inspection. (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) This will take approximately 3-4 hours to conduct.
2. Property review – inspection of fences, walkways and landscaping
3. Horizon digital reports. 20+ page detailed report on inspection findings
4. Pictures of inspected building
5. Solutions to rectify issues when possible. We do not make these repairs, so we have no vested interest in the proposed solutions.
6. Diligent, thorough and realistic assessment.
7. The use of Infrared Technology. This technology enables our inspectors to identify issues. The seller can lower the price and sell the property as-is.
After the results of the inspection are shared with the prospective buyer it often leads to a number of different options. The buyer can agree to purchase the home as-is. The buyer can withdraw the offer to purchase. The seller can agree to make some repairs and keep the price the same. The seller can lower the price and sell the property as-is.
Air Quality Testing
Safehome Inspections can provide air quality testing if required.